cease downloading, installing or using the App immediately.
- The App is operated by C3IT Software Solutions Private Limited (“C3IT”), a company incorporated in India with an office at 5th Floor, West Wing, Marisoft III, Marisoft IT Park, Kalyani Nagar, Pune – 411014. (and we
refer to ourselves as “we”, “us” or “our”). We own and operate the App on our own behalf.
- Use of the App does not include the provision of a device or other necessary equipment to access it. To use the App you will require Internet connectivity and appropriate telecommunication links. We shall not have any responsibility or liability
for any telephone or other costs you may incur.
- You shall not in any way use the App or submit to us or to the App or to any user of the App anything which in any respect:
- is in breach of any law, statute, regulation or byelaw of any applicable jurisdiction;
- is fraudulent, criminal or unlawful;
- is inaccurate or out-of-date;
- may be obscene, indecent, pornographic, vulgar, profane, racist, sexist, discriminatory, offensive, derogatory, harmful, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, malicious, abusive, hateful, menacing, defamatory, untrue or political;
- impersonates any other person or body or misrepresents a relationship with any person or body;
- may infringe or breach the copyright or any intellectual property rights (including without limitation copyright, trademark rights and broadcasting rights) or privacy or other rights of us or any third party;
- may be contrary to our interests;
- is contrary to any specific rule or requirement that we stipulate on the App in relation to a particular part of the App or the App generally; or
- involves your use, delivery or transmission of any viruses, unsolicited emails, trojan horses, trap doors, back doors, easter eggs, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally
interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
- You agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the App;
- any equipment or network on which the App is stored;
- any software used in the provision of the App; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- You hereby grant to us an irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, assignable, sub-licensable licence to use any material which you submit to us or the App for the purpose of use on the App or for generally marketing (by any means and in any media,
including, but not limited to, on our website or in our journals) our services. You agree that you waive your moral rights to be identified as the author and we may modify your submission.
- Commentary and other materials available on the App are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. Subject to paragraphs 32 and 33 below, we therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance
placed on such materials by any user of the App, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- You assume sole responsibility for results obtained from the use of the App, and for conclusions drawn from such use. We shall have no liability for any damage caused by errors or omissions in any information, instructions or scripts provided
to us by you in connection with the App, or any actions taken by us at your direction.
- You agree to comply at all times with any instructions for use of the App which we make from time to time.
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party.
Availability of the App, Security & Accuracy
- We make no warranty that your access to the App will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free. Due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. In addition, we may occasionally need to carry out repairs, maintenance or introduce new
facilities and functions.
- Access to the App may be suspended or withdrawn to or from you personally or all users temporarily or permanently at any time and without notice. We may also impose restrictions on the length and manner of usage of any part of the App for any
reason. If we impose restrictions on you personally, you must not attempt to use the App under any other name or user or on any other device.
- We do not warrant that the App will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may use. We shall not be liable for damage to, or viruses or other code that may affect, any equipment (including but not limited to your device), software,
data or other property as a result of your download, installation, access to or use of the App or your obtaining any material from, or as a result of using, the App. We shall also not be liable for the actions of third parties.
- We may change or update the App and anything described in it without notice to you. If the need arises, we may suspend access to the App, or close it indefinitely.
- We make no representation or warranty, express or implied, that information and materials on the App are correct, no warranty or representation, express or implied, is given that they are complete, accurate, up-to-date, fit for a particular purpose
and, to the extent permitted by law, we do not accept any liability for any errors or omissions. This shall not affect any obligation which we may have under any contract that we may have with you to provide you with products.
Independence from Platforms
- The App is independent of any platform on which it is located. The App is not associated, affiliated, sponsored, endorsed or in any way linked to any platform operator, including, without limitation, Apple, Google, Android or RIM Blackberry (each
being an “Operator”).
- Your download, installation, access to or use of the App is also bound by the terms and conditions of the Operator.
- We are solely responsible for providing any maintenance and support services with respect to the App as required under applicable law. You and we acknowledge that an Operator has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support
services with respect to the App.
- In the event of any failure of the App to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify the relevant Operator and that Operator will refund the purchase price for the App (if any purchase price has been paid) to you; and, to the maximum extent
permitted by applicable law, that Operator will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the App, and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty
will be our sole responsibility.
- You and we acknowledge that we, not the relevant Operator, are responsible for addressing any claims of you or any third party relating to the App or your possession and/or use of the App, including, but not limited to: (i) any claim that the
App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (ii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
- You and we acknowledge that, in the event of any third party claim that the App or your possession and use of the App infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, we, not the relevant Operator, will be solely responsible for
the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim; provided such infringement was caused by us.
- You must comply with any applicable third party terms of agreement when using the App (e.g. you must ensure that your use of the App is not in violation of your device agreement or any wireless data service agreement).
Limitation of Liability
- You hereby release C3IT Software Solution Private Limited, its officers, directors, agents, and employees from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of any kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed
and undisclosed, arising out of, or in any way, connected with any disputes arising between you and any suppliers, or between you and other App or Website users.
- YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE OF THE APP. THE APP IS AVAILABLE “AS IS,” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES,
REPRESENTATIONS AND ENDORSEMENTS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH REGARD TO THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT USE OF THE
SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT ERRORS WILL BE DETECTED OR CORRECTED. WE DO NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY COMPUTER VIRUSES, BUGS, MALICIOUS CODE OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, DELAYS, INACCURACIES, ERRORS
OR OMISSIONS, OR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY OR USEFULNESS OF THE INFORMATION DISCLOSED OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE APP. WE HAVE NO DUTY TO UPDATE OR MODIFY THE APP AND WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR OUR FAILURE TO DO SO. IN NO EVENT, UNDER
NO LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (WHETHER TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE), SHALL WE OR ANY OF OUR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AGENTS OR AFFILIATES, BE LIABLE HEREUNDER OR OTHERWISE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND,
DIRECT OR INDIRECT, IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING FROM THE APP, THE USE OF THE APP OR OUR AGREEMENT WITH YOU CONCERNING THE APP, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE
DAMAGES, LOST ANTICIPATED PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF
WE ARE HELD LIABLE TO YOU IN A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION FOR ANY REASON, IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF ONE HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLARS (US$150.00). SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF
LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF ANY LIMITATION ON REMEDIES, DAMAGES OR LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW, WE SHALL REMAIN ENTITLED TO THE MAXIMUM DISCLAIMERS
AND LIMITATIONS AVAILABLE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, AT LAW AND/OR IN EQUITY.
Your Representations and Warranties
- You represent and warrant that (a) your use of the App will be in strict accordance with this Agreement and with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation any local laws or regulations in your country, state, city, or other
governmental area, regarding online conduct and acceptable content, and regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside and (b) your use of the App will not infringe or misappropriate
the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- You agree to indemnify and hold C3IT Software Solution Private Limited and each of our affiliates, successors and assigns, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, licensors, advertisers, suppliers, and operational
service providers harmless from and against any and all losses, expenses, damages, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees), resulting from your use of the App and/or any violation of the terms of this Agreement. We reserve the
right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any demand, claim or action arising hereunder or in connection with the App and all negotiations for settlement or compromise. You agree to fully cooperate with us in the defense of any
such demand, claim, action, settlement or compromise negotiations, as requested by us.
- The “C3IT” name and logos, “Connect” name and logos and all related names, trademarks, service marks, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of us or our licensors.
Intellectual Property Rights
- As between you and us, we are the sole and exclusive owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the App, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright and trademark laws and treaties around the world.
All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the App for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material available on the App.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- You must not use any part of the materials on the App for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Information About You & Your Use of the App
Third Party Websites
- We have no control over and accept no responsibility for the content of any website or application to which a link from the App exists (unless we are the provider of those linked websites or applications). Such linked websites and applications
are provided “as is” for your convenience only with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them. We do not provide any endorsement or recommendation of any third party website or application to which
such websites and applications. If you have any queries, concerns or complaints about such third party websites or applications (including, but not limited to, queries, concerns or complaints relating to products, orders for products, faulty
products and refunds) you must direct them to the operator of that third party website or application.
- You must not without our permission:
- use or copy any material from the App, including, but not limited to, onto other websites or in other applications; or
- frame any of the App onto your own or another person’s website or application.
- If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which
- You shall not assign or transfer or purport to assign or transfer the contract between you and us to any other person.
contain all the terms agreed between us and you regarding their subject matter and supersedes and excludes any prior terms and conditions, understanding or arrangement between us and you, whether oral or in writing. No representation, undertaking
of the courts sitting in Mumbai, India. All dealings, correspondence and contacts between us shall be made or conducted in the English language. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to
reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such
term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may not assign your rights under this Agreement to any party; We may assign our rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the
benefit of the parties, their successors, and permitted assigns.