Thursday, July 21, 2016
Microsoft Launches Video Service for Businesses
In mid-July, Microsoft launched its new service, Stream
. In essence, Stream is meant to be much like YouTube for businesses.
In fact, there are a number of user experience features that M/S has borrowed from video providers like YouTube and Vimeo, including social media features such as likes, comments, and recommendations.
The Basics of M/S Stream
Powered by M/S’s cloud-based video streaming system Azure Media Services, Stream will empower businesses to share videos internally.
While some of today’s basic uses for internal business videos include training and employee communications, M/S is betting that video will become more of a core component for content in relation to all solutions faced in the workplace.
Some of the more powerful Stream features include:
- Being able to upload and organize videos through a drag and drop method
- Establishing dedicated channels for specific teams, groups or topics
- Watching company videos via Stream on practically any device from anywhere at any time
- Finding relative content through keywords, hashtags, key search terms or most liked ratings
- Embedding videos to web pages within your business
- Sharing videos via email
Get More of a Business Edge With Technology by Calling C3IT Solutions
Whether it’s setting your business up with M/S Stream, auditing and enhancing your online presence, or making sure your SEO marketing campaigns are generating the maximum in ROI, call C3IT Solutions
You can send an email
or call us at 800-728-1441.