Thursday, July 21, 2016
Microsoft Launches Video Service for Businesses
In mid-July, Microsoft launched its new service, Stream
. In essence, Stream is meant to be much like YouTube for businesses. In fact, there are a number of user experience features that M/S has borrowed from video providers like YouTube and Vimeo, including social media features such as likes, comments, and recommendations.
The Basics of M/S Stream
Powered by M/S’s cloud-based video streaming system Azure Media Services, Stream will empower businesses to share videos internally. While some of today’s basic uses for internal business videos include training and employee communications, M/S is betting that video will become more of a core component for content in relation to all solutions faced in the workplace. Some of the more powerful Stream features include:
- Being able to upload and organize videos through a drag and drop method
- Establishing dedicated channels for specific teams, groups or topics
- Watching company videos via Stream on practically any device from anywhere at any time
- Finding relative content through keywords, hashtags, key search terms or most liked ratings
- Embedding videos to web pages within your business
- Sharing videos via email
Get More of a Business Edge With Technology by Calling C3IT Solutions
Whether it’s setting your business up with M/S Stream, auditing and enhancing your online presence, or making sure your SEO marketing campaigns are generating the maximum in ROI, call C3IT Solutions
. You can send an email
or call us at 800-728-1441.