Thursday, March 3, 2016
Reduce Your Business’s Liabilities With Safety Tracking
A November press release from the U.S. Department of Labor
heralded good news and bad news: while the number of severe workplace injuries has declined, the rate of same-level fall actually has actually increased. There’s no getting around it: workplace safety is a vitally important consideration for business owners. Accidents in the workplace can severely affect a business in a host of ways, including:
- Disruption of productivity
- Potential significant legal costs
- Medial reimbursements
While the costs associated with most workplace accidents can be absorbed through appropriate worker’s compensation coverage, some employees may pursue legal action, which they have a right to do.
Safety Tracking Can Reduce Business Vulnerabilities
C3IT’s Safety Tracking app can be a powerful tool in helping business owners reduce their vulnerabilities to workplace accidents. Shown to reduce shop floor accidents by 80 percent, Safety Tracking features include:
- Analysis of the level of safety in your workplace environment
- Checklists for safety norms
- Tools for identifying workplace safety offenders and tracking their incidents
- The ability to recognize and reward employees who excel at workplace safety
- An action plan generator for addressing safety concerns and procedures
How Safety Tracking Directly Benefits Business
The benefits of using Safety Tracking in the work environment are numerous.
- The business owner’s duty of meeting health and safety regulations will be covered.
- The adherence to established safety norm directly translates into an improvement in the quality of work on the floor.
- Senior executives are provided with a bird’s eye view of key safety performance metrics.
Let’s See How Safety Tracking Can Help Your Business
We’d love to talk with you about the many ways Safety Tracking can help protect your business. Contact C3IT
today so that we can begin working together to make your workplace as safe as it can be.